(picture from here)
did you know about this trend?
i didn't.
where have i been?
how did i miss this?
it's genious!
completely genious!
the picture above is from a blog called "gus and lula".
she blogged about the gutter shelves today.
i recently found gus and lula.
it's one of those blogs that i couldn't leave until i had read pretty much every post.
go check it out.
if you are as intrigued by the gutter shelves as i am,
read this post from "Little Green Notebook".
good stuff and good pics.
she figured out that the gutter shelves cost approximately $3 per 10 linear feet!
wow.
hope you had a great mlk day!
~elisabeth

We're doing this in our playroom! It's completely brilliant.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention! I'm so glad you let me know so I could find my way to your blog - I love your red chandelier so far! Looks great!
ReplyDelete