Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bloggin' goods: i heart "i heart organizing!"

i want to take some time today to give a big huge thank you to jen from i heart organizing. she featured my shoe corner post on her blog today. eeek! so exciting for me. thanks jen!

IHeart Organizing
you can check it out here.

if you haven't looked around jen's blog yet, you really must. having trouble getting inspired to do spring cleaning? go there! jen is awesome. and generous. she has lots of free downloads for templates and fun things to help you get organized. and the girl's got style.

enjoy the goodness everyone!
~elisabeth

1 comment:

  1. I also love Jen's blog, its full of some great tips. I'm glad that she featured you I am loving your blog as well and am a new follower. Your dining room looks great, cant want to see more.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good!