i am so excited to finally be able to share with you all that i am the "one-room revamp challenge" winner for charleston home magazine!
{photo via charleston home}
my dining room and i are featured in the fall 2011/winter 2012 issue. (i am thrilled to be able to write that out loud....i found out in august!)
you can read the story here...
...but you must go buy the real thing (newsstands)
the whole magazine is full of inspiration.
it's such a beautiful magazine and i am so very honored to be a part of it.
if you don't live in the charleston, sc area,
you can buy an issue through the charleston home website right here.
i will be back soon to share more!
xoxo,
elisabeth

Congratulations Elisabeth! How in the world did you keep that to yourself?
ReplyDeleteThat room is beautiful and you are so talented - it's no surprise to me! Congratulations again : )
how fun! congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I totally get why you are featured, that room is gorgeous! :o)
ReplyDeletethat is so much fun! I do love that room :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Elisabeth! Great job!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! Congrats!!! love the blog! I am a Charleston girl too!!! Its nice to find you!!! New follower!!!
ReplyDelete