This is totally random BUT I was over somewhere reading about "how to make money blogging" and it was a compilation article by a bunch of bigger craft bloggers who make money and their tips. In the comments you said you wanted some numbers. No tax return, but does it pan out to minimum wage for your hours or more. There was no reply to you comment but I am dying to know. Did they ever respond? I just want a number people! I'm just getting started and of course I'm making about $.50 an hour right now. I just want some numbers at different points - 1 year out, 50,000 page view per month... I was hoping someone magically emailed you and you have the inside scoop! Thanks. M.
Thank you for this link! Who can resist the happy children bouncing on a giant vintage turquoise bed! All the colors in this video are delightful!
ReplyDeletethis would be a great photoshoot!!!! love the song. who is it?
ReplyDeleteKimberly, I have no clue what the song is....it's great though, right? If you go to NieNie's blog it might say on there what the song is...
ReplyDeleteThis is totally random BUT I was over somewhere reading about "how to make money blogging" and it was a compilation article by a bunch of bigger craft bloggers who make money and their tips. In the comments you said you wanted some numbers. No tax return, but does it pan out to minimum wage for your hours or more. There was no reply to you comment but I am dying to know. Did they ever respond? I just want a number people! I'm just getting started and of course I'm making about $.50 an hour right now. I just want some numbers at different points - 1 year out, 50,000 page view per month... I was hoping someone magically emailed you and you have the inside scoop! Thanks. M.
ReplyDelete