
since then, a couple of new features have popped up in blogland regarding my dining room.
unbeknown to me, one of the writers from apartment therapy saw my dining room and wrote about it here. (proceed with caution.... if you are not familiar with AT, you should know, the comments there can sometimes get a bit rough.) i guess there's a reason why it's called apartment therapy. i needed about 20 minutes of therapy from my amazing friend kelly after reading those comments. (she just happened to call me right after i read it all. poor thing.) thanks kelly, i owe you one. i am soooo over it now though...and actually, some of the comments have totally inspired me to keep improving the room. as i have said before, my rooms are never really "done" anyway. so, it's all good. :)
the other feature is on a blog called involving color. i was not familiar with this blog until the other day when jena contacted me about adding some of my pictures to the inspiration galleries. you can see the galleries and the feature with my dining room here. the galleries on involving color are really great. you can search by type of room or by color. my dining room is under "dining rooms" and "gray". i am so excited to have found this blog. i will definitely be heading over there the next time i need some inspiration.
thanks again to jena from involving color and jason loper from apartment therapy for lovin' my goods!
have a great weekend,
~elisabeth

whoa, harsh. don't take it personally, some people can find something wrong with anything. i love what you did!
ReplyDeleteOmG I Love his line thanks for sharing I am so gonna go and check it out and order!
ReplyDeleteBtw I would love it if you would stop by to visit and follow if you so desire. I am your newest fan!http:shanswife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the shout out, and wow, I'm shocked that AT didn't ask you before featuring (especially the way their comments get, holy moly), but you handled it so well. Just because someone posts pictures online does not make it free for anyone to use.
ReplyDeleteSo, anyway :) I really love what you did, and I don't reach out to every blogger I come across to feature rooms, so I really do mean it when I say I love it. I saw yours on House of Turquoise and thought it would be a great addition to our galleries because what you did was different from the mainstream look, and you pulled it off so well.